Why become an author on Church Divided?
- For those who enjoy writing
- Share your knowledge
- You have the opportunity to get known as an author
- Links to your website
- Opportunity to promote your book
- Friendly community
- Receive support from other writers
- Receive and give comments on articles
- See how many people have clicked on your articles
- There are topics to discuss that deeply concerns us all such as
- Protestants and Catholics differences
- Supernatural gifts of God
- On Mary the Mother of Jesus
- Women’s role in the churches
- The importance of prayer
- On Christian living in general
- You will receive a newsletter once a month
You can publish posts in the following categories:
- Christian Living
Teaching articles on the word of God in all areas of life. Any kind of testimony is welcome that gives God glory.
- Protestants and Catholics
Explaining to one another why we hang onto our beliefs and what and how they affect our lives.
- Women’s true role
Do you agree or disagree with all the churches preaching about women roles, does it sit right with you?
- Honouring Mary the Mother of Jesus
Reason why Catholics honour her so much. Give examples how she has influenced your life.
Are their beautiful prayers that you want to share with the community? Here you can also discuss the importance of prayers.
- Supernatural gifts of God,
- covers all areas of God Spiritual gifts, whether it is something that personally happen to you or somebody else, anything that relates to the subject that gives God glory.
Fill in this form to apply and your application will be reviewed. Then you will receive an invitation via email. Click on the link to be taken to WordPress.com to login. If you do not already have an account you will need to create one.
A list of ‘How to’ training videos can be found at the bottom of this page.