- The Mass is Calvary continued.
- Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifice of Our Lord’s life, sufferings and death.
- Holy Mass is the most powerful atonement for your sins.
- At the hour of death, the Masses you have heard will be your greatest consolation.
- Every Mass will go with you to judgment and plead for pardon.
- At Mass, you can diminish more or less temporal punishment due to your sins, according to your fervor.
- Assisting devoutly at Holy Mass, you render to the sacred humanity of our Lord the greatest homage.
- He supplies for many of your negligences and omissions.
- He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed. The power of Satan over you is diminished.
- You afford the souls in purgatory the greatest possible relief.
- One Mass heard during your life will be of more benefit to you than many heard for your after your death.
- You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes which otherwise might have befallen you. You shorten your purgatory.
- Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in heaven.
- You receive the priest’s blessing which Our Lord ratifies in heaven.
- You kneel amidst a multitude of holy angels who are present at the adorable Sacrifice with reverential awe.
- You are blessed in your temporal goods and affairs. In eternity, we shall fully realize that it was certainly worthwhile to have assisted at Holy Mass daily.
I believe that many Catholics and priests are no longer celebrating the Mass with this understanding. The Catholic Church is being attacked. I have been kicked out of my local church and far as I am concern there are many traitors within the church, watering down the truth in every way they can. Since I have been kicked out approximately seven years ago I have been saying my own form of the Mass at home. Many people would be horrified in me doing this, but I can reassure God has made it clear to many times that He has accepted it. Only because I can’t receive the host in any other way. One of my Masses that I celebrated in my home, I asked God if other people who can’t receive the Mass for what ever reason such as living in remote places or like me kicked out, may you put it into their heads to celebrate their own Masses at home too, and God was please with that prayer.
These promises I got from ‘The Pieta Prayer Book.’