From the book of ‘The Pieta Prayer Book’
These promises are for the Traditional Catholic Masses. I don’t know if it has happen yet or still to happen but a Catholic prophet spoke about the Mass will be changed in the future quiet a few years ago, and she said it will offend God greatly. One of the reasons is that they are going to try to make out Jesus isn’t really present in the Eucharist, which of course is a lie. Pray for priest to be strong enough to remain faithful to the true Catholic teachings, because they will be persecuted for staying true to Him. Many Saints have had visions where Jesus speaks to them about the Holy Mass. One Saint Josefa Menendez was told no matter what, she had to go to daily Mass and when she rarely didn’t, things didn’t go well with her. I have heard of others who were told the same thing. Receiving the Holy Mass everyday got me through a very severe breakdown. I strongly recommend it to everybody, even if you are not going through a hard time. You will experience Jesus in a most personal way if you believe truly that He is present in the Eucharist and live a faithful life following Jesus all the way.
- The Mass is Calvary continued
- Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifice of Our Lord’s life, sufferings and death
- Holy Mass is the most powerful atonement for your sins
- At the hour of death, the Masses you have heard will be your greatest consolations
- Every Mass will go with your judgement and plead for pardon
- At Mass, you can diminish more or less temporal punishment due to your sins. According to your fervor.
- Assisting devoutly at Holy Mass, you render to the sacred humanity of our Lord the greatest homage
- He supplies for many of your negligences and omissions
- He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed. The power of Satan over you is diminished
- You afford the souls in purgatory the greatest possible relief
- One Mass heard during your life will be more benefit to you than many for you after your death
- You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes which otherwise might have befallen you. You shorten your purgatory
- Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in heaven
- You receive the priest’s blessing which is ratifies in heaven
- You kneel amidst a multitude of holy angels who are present at the adorable Sacrifice with reverential awe
- You blessed in your temporal goods and affairs
From the book ‘Prayers and heavenly Promises.’ by Joan Carroll Cruz.
‘One single Mass gives more honour to God than all the penances of the Saints, the labours of the Apostles, the sufferings of the martyrs and even the burning love of the Blessed Mother of God.’ Words of Saint Alphonsus Liguori
The words of our Lady to Ven. Mary of Agenda that in Heaven;
‘Those who had devoutly received Holy Communion will bear on their breast, where they have so often harboured the Holy Eucharist, most beautiful and resplendent inscriptions, showing that they were most worthy tabernacles of the Holy Sacrament…. Moreover, the essential glory of those who have worthily and devoutly receive the Holy Eucharist will, in several respects, exceed the glory of many martyrs who have not received the Body and Blood of the Lord.’