This powerful prayer said with devotion, Our Lord revealed to Sr. Mary Martha Chambon (1841-1907) 17 promises for those who say it. You say them using the rosary beads.
On the first three beads
O Jesus Divine Redeemer, be merciful to us and to the whole world. Amen
Strong God, holy God, immortal God, have mercy on us and the whole world. Amen
Grace and mercy, O my Jesus, during present danger; cover us with Your Precious Blood. Amen
On the large bead
Eternal Father, I offer You the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ. To heal the wounds of our souls.
On the small beads My Jesus, pardon and mercy. Through the merits of Your Holy Wounds.
The 17 Promises
- At each word that pronounce of the Chaplet of the Holy Wounds, I allow a drop of My Blood to fall upon the soul of a sinner.
- Each time that you offer to My Father the merits of My divine Wounds, you win an immense fortune.
- Souls that will have contemplated and honoured My crown of thorns on earth, will be My crown of glory in Heaven!
- I will grant all that is asked of Me through the invocation of My Holy Wounds. You will obtain everything, because it is through the merit of My Blood, which is of infinite price. With My Wounds and My Divine Heart, everything can be obtained. From My Wounds and My Divine Heart, everything can be obtained.
- From My Wounds proceed fruits of sanctity. As gold purified in the crucible becomes more beautiful, so you must put your soul and those of your companions into My sacred Wounds, there will become perfected as gold in the furnace. You can always purify yourself in My Wounds.
- My Wounds will repair yours. My Wounds will cover all your faults. Those who honour them will have a true knowledge of Jesus Christ. In meditation on them, you will always find a new love. My wounds will cover all your sins.
- Plunge your actions into My Wounds and they will be of value. All your actions, even the least, soaked in My Blood, will acquire by this alone an infinite merit and will please My Heart.
- In offering My Wounds for the conversion of sinners, even though the sinners are not converted, you will have the same merit before God as if they were.
- When you have some trouble, something to suffer, quickly place it in My Wounds, and the pain will be alleviated.
- This aspiration must often be repeated near the sick: My Jesus, pardon and mercy through the merits of Your Holy Wounds! This prayer will solace soul and body.
- A sinner who will say the following prayer will obtain conversion: “Eternal Father, I offer You the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls.”
- There will be no death for the soul that expires in My Holy Wounds; they give true life.
- This chaplet is a counterpoise to My justice; it restrains My vengeance.
- Those who pray with humility and who meditate on My Passion, will one day participate in the glory of My divine Wounds.
- The more you will have contemplated My painful Wounds on this earth, the higher will be your contemplation of them glorious in Heaven.
- The soul who during life has honoured the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ and has offered them to the Eternal Father for the Souls in Purgatory, will be accompanied at the moment of death by the Holy Virgin and the angels; and Our Lord on the Cross, all brilliant in glory, will receive her and crown her.
- The invocations of the Holy Wounds will obtain an incessant victory for the Church.
I got the promises from a small book that is very excellent called ‘Prayers and heavenly Promises.’ By Joan Carroll Cruz. I highly recommend you buying this book for yourself if you can, I got it from the internet. I was wanting to write an article on keeping yourself protected from the enemy Satan, because I have heard a person who has been to hell with Jesus and one of the things that He showed her was very good, holy even Christians were tricked by the Devil to deeply sin and before they had a chance to repent the Devil arranged them to be killed. So they went to hell. Nothing could be more sadder than that for me. There are promises from Our Lord that if we say the Rosary every day with devotion, or meditating on the way of the cross, He will protect us. I was looking through this book and it seemed to me God wanted this prayer written down instead of what I was planning to do. If you look at promise 12 and 14 and some others it is clear you will go to heaven, I believe if you say this prayer regularly and from the heart.