The Fifteen Promises for those who recite the Rosary.
These promises where given to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alain. I love the scriptural rosary best of all. I find I meditate on the mysteries of our redemption a lot better. Some people might object strongly to the ninth promise. It says if we say the rosary we will be delivered from purgatory. Many people think that is unscriptural, which I believe is very unfortunate, because many people are in purgatory longer than they need to be, because their love ones may believe they are safe in heaven. Since they don’t believe in purgatory they are not praying for their love ones release from such a terrible place.
Believe it or not most Christians after death go there, because they do not obey the commandment to love God with all their mind, body and strength. They may love God three quarters some even less, but very few love God with their all. Many visionaries are saying only twenty percent of Christians will met Jesus in the air when He comes for His church. Why only twenty percent, because eighty percent of Christians are basically living to please themselves, not God. And sometimes we don’t have enough faith to really believe God has forgiven us.
In Matthew 18:34 it mentions purgatory, it may not say purgatory, but Jesus is talking about it. Long story short a servant, because he refused to be merciful as his master was to him, was sent to be tortured for his behaviour until he paid the last penny he owed. In other words he was not to get out until he paid all his debt. Hell we know once we go to hell, we do not get out. And there is so many testimonies about people being free from purgatory from somebodies prayers, there is so much evidence if you care to look. I can tell you at least six of my own personal testimonies about purgatory, how my prayers have helped certain people in purgatory.
The thing is people are not always very flexible with their beliefs. They are not always listening to God but human pride. If you come from a different church, especially the Catholic Church, most people are not humble enough to at least look into it and find out from God, if the person is actually saying a truth. It gives Satan’s great pleasure to divided God’s church over and over again, so as to weaken it.
The fifteen promises are
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
- The rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell. It will destroy vices, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, and he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death, the light of God and the fullness of His graces, and at them moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary
- The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
- All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite my rosary are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination
Catholic are often accused of worshiping Mary. Unfortunately some do, but they completely ignore the ones that don’t worship Mary, but see her as a spiritual Mother. Who has great influence on her Son, because of her faithfulness and complete surrender to Him while on earth? We all have great influence on Jesus if we surrender to Him, some more than others. Not because Jesus loves one more than the other, but simply some pleases Him more than others. The more you live for God, the more powerful your prayers become. Partly because the more you surrender to God your faith levels grow considerably as did Mary’s. Just because you die and then go to heaven, it doesn’t mean you stop working for God. Mary complains to the Fatima Children, ‘why do you keep me so idle.’ God has given her so much power to intercede for us, in other words she really knows the heart of her Son and knows how to pray far better than any of us. If you worship her you are in danger, but if you see her as a great master piece of God, who encourages us to grow in the faith, we too be able to really help out in heaven.